quarta-feira, 28 de novembro de 2012

I'll fight for you

- Come on, fight!
- I've been through so much...
- That's why you can't give up now, stay strong!
- I'm not giving up, you see... I'm just too tired to keep going, can you understand that?
- Sorry, I can't.
- What?
- That's right, I don't understand. There are people counting on you, I'm counting on you! Don't you care about anyone?
- You want me to fight for other people, when I can't even fight for myself... do you really think this is fair to me?
- That's not what I meant and you know it. I know it's been hard for you...
- Hard? You think it's been hard? It's been unbearable. It's been scary. It's been exhausting. It hasn't been just hard... I don't have strengh anymore, do you get that? These bad things, they simply consumed all of me. And now you're telling me I have to be strong, think about everyone else and keep going. I just can't anymore, I can't...
- I'm so sorry...
- What are you sorry for? None of these things were your fault.
- Still, I should've known... You've really been through a lot, you must be powerless... I shouldn't be telling you to fight for me, I should be the one fighting for you... I'm so sorry you had to go through all that alone...
- I wasn't. I had you in my mind all the time, that's what kept me from giving up.
- Don't worry. You've been so strong so far, let me carry this weight and fight for you a little.
- I never needed you to fight for me...
- I'm not following...
- All I ever wanted was for you to fight with me, that will keep me going.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário